Register removal procedure
Register removal is executed in the following cases:
- if a doctor lodges a written request to be removed from the register,
- if the registration is not required by Article 5 of this regulation,
- if the doctor does not comply with the obligations as a member of the Chamber; decision is made by the executive board,
- at the request of the Camber panel,
- on death of the doctor (on the basis of a written notice from relatives or employer, or another written evidence).
Removal from the register shall be executed ex officio in the latter three cases. In the former two cases the removal shall be executed if the doctor/dentist presents the Chamber with a written request for removal with explanation. On the basis of a complete application for removal, the Chamber shall issue a decision no later than 30 days after the receipt of the application and on the basis of this decision the removal shall be executed. After the removal, the doctor is no longer allowed to provide medical services. An appeal against the decision on removal is allowed within 15 days of receipt of written copy of the decision. The appeal, lodged with the Chamber, shall be adjudicated by the Ministry of Health.
Removal from the medical registry – withdrawal from the Medical Chamber of Slovenia.
Additional information: Ms. Tina Zdovc